You are practicing integrity when you:
– Think about what virtues matter to you,
– Stand up for what you believe in,
– Do the right thing, even when it is hard,
– Willingly clean up your mistakes, or
– Think for yourself and avoid temptation.
I have integrity. I stand up for what is right. I mean what I say and say what I mean.
The Family Connection was established in 2005 by the Community Foundation of the Virgin Islands as an early-childhood initiative. The mission of TFC is to strengthen the community child care and early education infrastructure in the USVI by building awareness of the importance of early learning and development for success and working with community agencies to promote quality care and education.
One of its efforts is the Virtues Project, an international initiative focused on building peaceful and caring communities.
The Source supports the Virtues Project. We will publish one of the virtues developed by the project each week.