All interested persons are hereby notified that in accordance with Section 717 Chapter 12 of Title 29, Virgin Islands Code, as amended, dealing with the Economic Development Commission, Public Hearings on the following applications for tax exemption will be held on Monday, February 27, 2006 at 10:00 a.m. at the Legislature Building, St. John.
NAME:…………….. TYPE:…………….. LOCATION:
1. Grapetree Shores, Inc. , Hotel/guesthouse (Extension), St. Croix V.I.
2. V.I. Paving Inc., Manufacture Asphalt, (New), St. Croix, V.I.
3. Heavy Materials, LLC, Manufacture Concrete New), St. Croix, V.I.
4 Providence Investments VI, LLC, * DSB – Business Management, (New), St. Thomas V.I.
5. Capital Instincts (USVI), Inc. *DSB-Arbitrage Transaction (New), St. Thomas, V.I.
6. Cabrita Partners, LLC, Hotel/Guesthouse Timeshare (New), St. Thomas,V.I.
7. Maho Bay Camp, Inc.. Hotel/Guesthouse & Recreational Facility, (Extension), St. John, V.I.
8. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Hotel/Guesthouse & Timeshare (Extension), St. Thomas,V.I.
Any person, firm or corporation interested in the approval or disapproval of the applications may appear and be heard, provided that a written statement is submitted to the Chief Executive Officer of the Economic Development Commission at least one day prior to the hearing at #116 Kings Street, Frederiksted, St. Croix USVI 00840, (Phone) 773-6499 (Fax) 773-7701.
Frank Schulterbrandt, Esq.
Chief Executive Officer
* (DSB)-Designated Service Business