After conducting all security and safety protocols and following CDC and USVI Department of Health guidelines, Oriental announced that the Altona branch on St. Thomas reopened Wednesday, June 16. As a preventive measure, the branch was closed while employees were tested, and a thorough cleaning and disinfection of the building was conducted.
Customers can visit the branch to receive all necessary services. The drive-thru and ATM will be available for customer use. For customer convenience, branch appointments can be made online at orientalbank.com/vi/appointments.
Customers can continue making transactions and accessing their accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the following channels:
- Online Banking – Verify balances and transactions, make payments, and transfer funds online 24/7 account to account and people to people.
- Mobile Banking – In addition to all the Online Banking functionalities, mobile Banking customers can deposit checks using their smartphone cameras.
- Voice Automated System – The bank’s voice automated service operates 24/7. Customers can check balances, make payments, transfer funds between accounts, and verify the status of their transactions and paid checks. To use it, call the toll-free number 1-800-981-5554 and select option 4, then 2 for English
- Contact Center – The bank has service agents available for you from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday as well as Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mortgage Service Center – For service and payments call the toll-free number 1-855-767-8585 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday to Friday as well as Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Commercial Customer Service Center – Customers can continue to contact their relationship officer; if they need assistance for POS or Cash Management, call 693-9741.
- Make Loan Payments Online – Customers can make their payments through My Payments for personal loans, car loans and leases, even if they do not have a deposit account with us. Customers can access through orientalbank.com/en/access-your-accounts/my-payments/ or through the Mobile Banking on the menu in the main page.
- ATMs – Customers can check balances and make withdrawals and transfer funds between accounts at the following locations:
o Havensight Shopping Mall
o Nisky Shopping Center
o American Yacht Harbor
o Tutu Park Mall
o Merchants Bank
o Waterfront (Kronprindsens Gade)