JetBlue Airlines plans to step into the U.S. Virgin Islands market this winter with twice daily St. Thomas-San Juan and daily St. Croix-San Juan flights, the airline announced Thursday.
JetBlue is also planning seasonal winter service between Boston and St. Thomas. St. Thomas and St. Croix mark the 68th and 69th destinations on the JetBlue map, according to the company.
The San Juan, Puerto Rico flights will be 100-seat Embraer 190s and the Boston flights will be 150-seat Airbus A320s.
The planned flight schedule is as follows:
San Juan-St. Thomas
- Depart SJU 8:25 a.m. Arrive STT 8:55 a.m.
- Depart STT 9:30 a.m. Arrive SJU 10:05 a.m.
- Depart SJU 3:10 p.m. Arrive STT 3:40 p.m.
- Depart STT 5:30 p.m. Arrive SJU 6:05 p.m.
San Juan-St. Croix
- Depart SJU 2:25 p.m. Arrive STX 3:05 p.m.
- Depart STX 4:05 p.m. Arrive SJU 4:50 p.m.
- Depart BOS 9:35 a.m. Arrive STT 2:30 p.m.
- Depart STT 3:20 p.m. Arrive BOS 7:29 p.m. (via SJU)