All interested persons are hereby notified that in accordance with Section 717 Chapter 12 of Title 29, Virgin Islands Code, as amended, dealing with the Economic Development Commission, Public Hearings on the following applications for tax exemption will be held on Thursday, October 9, 2003 at 10:00 a.m. at the Palm Courts Harbour View Hotel, St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands.
NAME: ………..TYPE: ……….. ……..LOCATION:
1. Sugar Bay Club & Resort Corporation Hotel & Resort (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
2. Roncon, Inc. d/b/a Sand Castle on the Beach Hotel (New) St. Croix, V.I.
3. The Larimer Group, LLLP
(DSB)-Business Management Consulting Services (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
4. International Risk Managers, Inc.
(DSB)- Business Management Consulting Services (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
5. Horizon Fuel & Financial Management, Inc.
(DSB)-Business & Management Consulting Services (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
6. St. Croix Financial Center, Inc. Hotel/Marina (New) St. Croix, V.I.
7. Knowledge Energy, LLC (DSB)-Investment Management (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
8. DBC Corporation Jewelry Manufacturer (Employment waiver) St. Croix, V.I.
9. Green Flash Hotel (Employment waiver) St. Croix, V.I.
Any person, firm or corporation interested in the approval or disapproval of the applications may appear and be heard, provided that a written statement is submitted to the Chief Executive Officer of the Economic Development Commission at least one day prior to the hearing at P.O. Box 223499 Christiansted, St. Croix USVI 00822, (Phone) 773-6499 (Fax) 773-7701.
Frank Schulterbrandt, Esq.
Chief Executive Officer