Clifford E. Callwood died on Dec. 15 on the island of St. Croix, at the age of 94. Clifford was born in Cane Garden Bay, Tortola, BVI, on Oct. 14, 1928.
- He was preceded in death by:
- Parents: Antonio Callwood and Mary E. Davis-Callwood
- Sisters: Goldie Callwood, Chrystalia Blyden, Olive Smith and Eethlyn DeWindt
- Wives: Pearl A. Callwood, Floria M. Callwood, Judith O. Sewer-Callwood and Dorothy Callwood
He is survived by his wife: Linda Frederick-Callwood
- Brother: Tony St. Thomas
- Nieces: Lenore F. Ottley, Janet Hansby, Mary Vanterpool, Elvia Merryman, Eleanor Smith, and Julie Ann DeWindt
- Nephews: Wilbert Smith, Crideton Smith, Teddy Smith, Marvin Smith, Dave Smith, Glen Blyden, Terrence Hansby, Cecil, Melvin, and Raymond DeWindt, Lemuel Callwood and Elred Callwood
- Daughters: Agnes M. Callwood, Gail E. Callwood Hill and Edna M. Joseph
- Sons: Clifford B. Callwood, Edgar L. Callwood, Loring A. Callwood and Leon A. Callwood
- Daughters-in-law: Josette J. Illis, Angela V. Callwood, Natalie R. Callwood, Robyn M. Callwood and Nancy E. Callwood (deceased)
- Sons-in-law: Arthur A. Joseph Sr. and Evans V. Hill (deceased)
- Grandchildren: Clifford J. Callwood, Marlon J. Callwood, Dayle A. Hill, Deidra E. Hill, Elijah L. Callwood, Floria O. Callwood, Ashley Joseph, Danyel Joseph, Ariel Joseph, Arthur A. Joseph Jr., D’ondre T. Callwood, Yanik A. Callwood, Imon T. Callwood, Gabrielle O. Callwood, Brielle K. Callwood and Ava D. Callwood
- Great-grandchildren: Josiah C. Callwood, Joshua Frederick, Ahsharah Frederick and Gabriella Frederick
- Stepchildren: LeslieAnn Frederick-Mokogwu, Dawn Penn, Tahlia Frederick-Ottley and Keno Allen
- Step Grandchildren: Tyrik Turnbull, Tyler Jackson, Tyashté Jackson and Danielle Penn
- Step Sons-in-law: Alexander Mokogwu, Dwayne Penn and Daven Ottley
- Sisters-in-law: Monica Baptiste, Thresea Peters–Frederick and Cynthia Kalicharan
- Brothers-in-law: Victor Peters and Selwyn Baptiste
- Special Friends: Percy Taylor, Joyce Brady, David Rawlins, Veronica Rawlins, and Betty Wilson and Chancelle Marsh
Other friends and families too numerous to mention.
He is related to the: Blyden, Brathwaite, Callwood, Chinnery, Davis, Dawson, DeWindt, Donovan, Frazer, Hansby, Hill, Hodge, Howard, Industrious, Jennings, Jurgen, Penn, Rhymer, Ritter, Rivers, Robles, Smith, Tyso and Vanterpool families.
Pallbearers: Clifford B. Callwood, Edgar L. Callwood, Leon A. Callwood, Cecil DeWindt, Melvin DeWindt and Raymond DeWindt
Honorary Pallbearers: Loring A. Callwood, Clifford J. Callwood, Marlon J. Callwood, Dayle A. Hill, Elijah L. Callwood and Arthur A. Joseph Sr.
The first viewing will be held from 5-7 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 7, at Dan Hurley Home for Funerals and Cremation Centers, 3192 Altona and Welgunst on St. Thomas.
The second viewing will be held from 11 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Jan. 21, at Davis Funeral Home, Road Town, Tortola, BVI, with service immediately following. Interment will be in Cane Garden Bay Cemetery, Cane Garden Bay, Tortola, BVI.
Funeral arrangements are under the care of Dan Hurley Home for Funerals and Cremation Centers of St. Thomas, St. John and St. Croix.
For online condolences or to share a special memory, visit the website at www.hurleydavisfuneralhome.com