The V.I. Board of Elections informs the public of recent changes to the locations of the 2022 Primary Election Voting Centers territory wide. Supervisor of Elections Caroline F. Fawkes said, “Due to unforeseen maintenance issues at the Bertha C. Boschulte Middle School on St. Thomas and the Claude O. Markoe Elementary School on St. Croix, changes were necessary to accommodate voters and poll workers.”
Voting Centers for the 2022 Primary Election are as follows:
District of St. Thomas/St. John
- Charlotte Amalie High School Gymnasium
- Tutu Park Mall (former Scotia Bank location)
- University of the Virgin Islands Sport and Fitness Center
- Julius Sprauve Elementary School Cafeteria (St. John)
- Calabash Boom Community Center (St. John)
District of St. Croix
- D.C. Canegata Recreation Center
- St. Croix Central High School Gymnasium
- Arthur A. Richards K-8th School Modular Cafeteria
Note: All voters must comply with the Voting Center COVID-19 protocols. Mask or face coverings are mandatory, social distancing and hand sanitizing before entry.
If there are any questions or concerns, contact the Elections offices at 773-1021 (St. Croix Elections Office) or 774-3107 (St. Thomas Elections Office). Visit www.vivote.gov for current and accurate elections news.