After the first week of the 2022 Primary Election Early Voting, Supervisor of Elections, Caroline F. Fawkes is pleased to announce a record number of early voters have cast their ballots to date. With over a week remaining of the 2022 Primary Election Early Voting,
Fawkes continues to encourage the public to get out and vote early to avoid the lines on Election Day. Beat the rush! Voting will continue Monday, July 25 to Monday, Aug. 1.
Early voting hours are from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. On St. John, early voting begins at 9 a.m. and closes at 4 p.m. The Early Voting locations are:
- District of St. Croix Elections Office at Sunny Isle Shopping Center, Unit 26
- District of St Croix at St. Joseph Church Hospitality Lounge
- District of St. Thomas/St. John at Charlotte Amalie High School Gymnasium
- District of St. Thomas/St. John at St. Thomas, Tutu Park Mall (former Scotia Bank location)
- District of St. Thomas/St. John at Julius Sprauve Elementary School cafeteria
The numbers of electors who have participated in Early Voting from July 18 to date are:
St. Thomas – 943, St. Croix – 1,045 and St. John – 44, for a total territory-wide of 2,032.
In closing, Supervisor Fawkes reminds the public that “Someone struggled for your right to vote. Use It.” Susan B. Anthony