The Virgin Islands Economic Development Authority (VIEDA) will conduct a free 30-minute informational webinar about the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic at 10 a.m., Thursday, March 26, for Virgin Islands small business owners.
Small business owners can register via Zoom at https://www.usvieda.org/webinar-small-business-covid-19-resources.
As the territory and its global neighbors increase the use of online resources during the pandemic, VIEDA organized this webinar to provide small business owners with information, updates and resources for their current business needs.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Most credible information resources for small businesses regarding updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) in the USVI
- Economic Injury Disaster Assistance Loan Program from the U.S. Small Business Administration for small businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Updates on the economic impact of COVID-19 on the Territory
- VIEDA Business Impact Survey
Webinar will feature the following experts from the respective agencies:
- Wayne Huddleston, Senior Area Manager — U.S. Small Business Administration (U.S. Virgin Islands)
- Alani Henneman-Todman, Director of Communications
USVI Department of Tourism
- Mark Wenner, Chief Economist, Office of Management and Budget (OMB) — Division of Economic Research
- Cusa Holloway, Incubator Program Manager — VIEDA Business Incubator Program
The moderator will be Wayne L. Biggs Jr., VIEDA assistant chief executive officer/chief operating officer
For more information, contact Shanell Petersen, VIEDA managing director, Marketing and Vision 2040, at [email protected].