All interested persons are hereby notified that in accordance with Section 717 Chapter 12 of Title 29, Virgin Islands Code, as amended, dealing with the Economic Development Commission, Public Hearings on the following applications for tax exemption will be held on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 at 10:00 a.m. at the Palm Court Harbor View Hotel on St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
NAME:…………….. TYPE:…………….. LOCATION:
1. Oceanic Oil World Group, LLP, International Trading & Distribution, St. Croix, V.I. DSB (new)
2. Hamilton Management, LLC, Financing and Private Banking Small Business, St. Croix, V.I. (New)
3. East End Plaza, LLC, Hotel/Guesthouse and Other, St. Thomas, V.I. (New)
4. Lexington Management, LLLP, Business Management and Consulting, St. Thomas, V.I. DSB (New)
5. Nasco Corporate Finance Consultants, LLC, Designated Service Business, St. Croix, V.I. (Modification)
6. Marmarus Management Company, LLC, Designated Service Business, St. Croix (Modification)
Any person, firm or corporation interested in the approval or disapproval of the applications may appear and be heard, provided that a written statement is submitted to the Chief Executive Officer of the Economic Development Commission at least one day prior to the hearing at #116 Kings Street, Frederiksted, St. Croix USVI 00840, (Phone) 773-6499 (Fax) 773-7701.
Frank Schulterbrandt, Esq.
Chief Executive Officer