All interested persons are hereby notified that in accordance with Section 717 Chapter 12 of Title 29, Virgin Islands Code, as amended, dealing with the Economic Development Commission, Public Hearings on the following applications for tax exemption will be held on Thursday, November 4, 2004 at 10:00 a.m. at the Palms Court Harbour View Hotel, St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands.
NAME:…………….. TYPE:…………….. LOCATION:
1. Alliance Royale, *(DSB) Business Consulting, Financial Insurance Services St. Thomas, V.I.(Modification)
2. Aggregate, Inc. Quarry & Crusher Production St. Croix V.I. (New)
3. Jayhawk Capital Management, LLC *(DSB) Portfolio Management & Research Services St Croix, V.I.(New)
4. Anodyne at Home, Inc. *(DSB) Business & Management Consulting Services St. Croix, V.I.(New)
5. Odyssey VI, LLLP *(DSB) Business & Management Consulting Services St Thomas, V.I.(New)
6. Compass Diversified, LLC*(DSB) Real Estate Management St. Thomas, V.I. (New)
Any person, firm or corporation interested in the approval or disapproval of the applications may appear and be heard, provided that a written statement is submitted to the Chief Executive Officer of the Economic Development Commission at least one day prior to the hearing at #116 Kings Street, Frederiksted, St. Croix USVI 00840, (Phone) 773-6499 (Fax) 773-7701.
Frank Schulterbrandt, Esq.
Chief Executive Officer
(DSB) -Designated Service Business