The Virgin Islands Police Department Central Records Bureau – out of an abundance of caution and in an effort to slow the spread of the highly contagious COVID-19 Omicron variant in the territory – is closed to the public until further notice.
Requests for Police/Traffic Reports and Background Checks can be made by the following two options:
Option 1 – Email:
St. Croix District – firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Thomas/St. John District – email@example.com
- Please include a name and contact number.
- Forms available online at www.vipd.gov.vi
Option 2 – Mail:
- Money Orders should be paid to the order of the Government of the Virgin Islands (GVI) and sent via MAIL ONLY.
- Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Valid Photo Identification and Contact Number.
- Credit Card Payments can be made by phone.