Events scheduled for the Festival are:
– On Saturday, June 17, the Festival 2017 bicycle race will begin at 8 a.m. at the National Park Parking Lot in Cruz Bay.
– On Sunday, June 18, the Festival 2017 Princess Pageant will take place at Winston W. Wells Ball Field in Cruz Bay at 6 p.m.
– On Saturday, June 24, the Festival 2017 Queen Pageant will take place at Winston W. Wells Ball Field in Cruz Bay at 8 p.m.
– On Sunday, June 25, the Festival 2017 Food Fair and Coronation will take place at Franklin A. Powell Sr. Park in Cruz Bay at 1 p.m. This year’s food fair honoree is artist Karen Samuel. The 2017 Festival boat race will begin at 3 p.m. in Cruz Bay harbor.
– On Wednesday, June 28, the Festival 2017 Village will host its grand opening in the Cruz Bay Customs Parking Lot at 7 p.m. This year’s village is named “O’Connorville” for honoree former Sen. Robert O’Connor Jr.
– 2017 Festival Village’s musical performance line up is as follows: Ish Band, Cool Sessions Brass and Onyan on June 28; CMK, Extreme and Stylee on June 29; Express Band, Alison Hinds and BDJ Daddy Jones on June 30; Ricky-T, Spectrum Band and Poizon on July 1; T-Vice, Small Axe and Triple Kay on July 2; VIBES, Romain Virgo, Rock City and Asa Banton on July 3; Ah We Band, Cool Sessions Brass, MX Prime and Destra on July 4.
– On Friday, June 30, the Festival 2017 Children’s Village will open at the National Park Field in Cruz Bay at 6 p.m.
– On Sunday, July 2, the Festival 2017 Poker Run will be held at the Cruz Bay Beachfront at 12 p.m. The Festival 2017 Horse Races will begin at 1 p.m. at the Clinton E. Phipps Race Track on St. Thomas.
– On Emancipation Day, Monday, July 3, the Festival 2017 Emancipation Day Program will be held in O’Connorville Festival Village at 1 p.m.
– On July 4, Festival 2017 J’Ouvert will be held in Cruz Bay beginning at 4 a.m. The Festival 2017 Parade will be held in Cruz Bay beginning at 11 a.m. This year’s parade marshal is Cooper Penn. The Festival 2017 Fireworks Display will begin at 9 p.m.