All interested persons are hereby notified that in accordance with Section 717 Chapter 12 of Title 29, Virgin Islands Code, as amended, dealing with the Economic Development Commission, Public Hearings on the following applications for tax exemption will be held on Thursday, October 14, 2004 at 10:00 a.m. at the Palms Court Harbour View Hotel, St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands for applicants from St. Thomas, and Friday October 15, 2004 at 10:00 a.m. at Virgin Islands Port Authority Conference Room, St. Croix, for applicants from St. Croix,
NAME:…………….. TYPE:…………….. LOCATION:
1. Hollingsworth Management, LLC *(DSB) Investment Management St. Croix, V.I. STX) Consulting Services (New)
2. Aggregate, Inc. Quarry & Crusher Production St. Croix V.I. (STX) (New)
3. Jayhawk Capital Management, LLC *(DSB) Portfolio Management & Research Services St Croix, V.I.(STX) (New)
4. Anodyne at Home, Inc. *(DSB) Business & Management Consulting Services St. Croix, V.I.(STX)(New)
5. Odyssey VI, LLLP *(DSB) Business & Management Consulting Services St Thomas, V.I.(STT)(New)
6. Sim-Mar, Inc. Products Gaseous Oxygen (New) St. Thomas, V.I.(STT)
7. Compass Diversified, LLC*(DSB) Real Estate Management St. Thomas, V.I. (STT) (New)
8. Alliance Royale, *(DSB) Business Consulting, Financial Insurance Services St. Thomas, V.I.(STT)(Modification)
Any person, firm or corporation interested in the approval or disapproval of the applications may appear and be heard, provided that a written statement is submitted to the Chief Executive Officer of the Economic Development Commission at least one day prior to the hearing at #116 Kings Street, Frederiksted, St. Croix USVI 00840, (Phone) 773-6499 (Fax) 773-7701.
Frank Schulterbrandt, Esq.
Chief Executive Officer
1. (DSB) -Designated Service Business
2. (STT) St. Thomas Hearing
3. (STX) St. Croix Hearing