All interested persons are hereby notified that in accordance with Section 717 Chapter 12 of Title 29, Virgin Islands Code, as amended, dealing with the Economic Development Commission, Public Hearings on the following applications for tax exemption will be held on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 at 10:00 a.m. at the Casino Control Commissioner Hearing Room, Orange Grove, St. Croix, and on St. Thomas Wednesday November 19 and Thursday, November 20, 2003 at 10:00 a.m. at the Palm Court Harbour View Conference Room.
NAME: ………..TYPE: ……….. ……..LOCATION:
1. Sterling Asset Management, Inc. (STT)(DSB)
Asset management and Consulting Service (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
2. Black Diamond Capital Mgmt., LLP (STT)
(DSB) Asset management and Consulting Service (New) St. John ,V.I.
3. Universal Capital (USVI), LLC (STX)
(DSB)-Financial Investment Management (New) St. Croix, V.I.
4. WHC Financial Advisors, LP.(STT)(DSB)-
Business Management Consulting Services (New)St. Thomas, V.I.
5. JS Carambola, LLLP (STX) Hotel (New) St. Croix, VI
6. GO Fast Charters, LLC (STT) Marina Water Sports
…………………Recreational facility (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
7. Lizard Management VI LLLP (STT)
(DSB)-Business& Management Consulting (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
8. Seguros Guardian,(STT)(DSB)-Insurance Consultants (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
9. Taneycomo VI, LLLP, (STX), (DSB) International
……………………………….Distribution Services (New) St. Croix, V.I.
10. Enviro-Systems Control, Inc. (STT)
(DSB) Wastewater Treatment Operation (New), St. Thomas, V.I.
11. Wilshire Development, LLC (STT)
(DSB) Real Estate Management & Consulting (New), St. Thomas, V.I.
12. TCS Services, LLC (STX) (DBS) Insurance Business & Management Consulting (New) St. Thomas, V.I.
13. USA Risk Group of the VI, (STX)
(DSB) Insurance Business & Consulting (New) St. Thomas V.I.
14. B&B Manufacturing(STX)Galvalume Manufacturing (Extension)St. Croix, V.I.
15. RonCan, Inc. Hotel/Resort(STX)(New) St. Croix V.I.
16. Coral World (V.I.) Inc.(STT) Recreation Facility (Extension) St. Thomas, V.I.
17. CBI Acquisitions, LLC d/b/a Caneel Bay (STT)
……………….Hotel Resort (Transfer/Modification) St. John, V.I.
18. Dreihaus Capital Management (STT) (Employment Waiver), St. Thomas, V.I.
19. Globalvest Management Co., LP (STT) (Modification), St. Thomas, V.I.
20. Transportation Services (STT),
Marine Transportation, (Extension), St. Thomas/St. John, V.I.
21. St. Thomas Tramway (STT)Recreational Facility (Extension)St. Thomas, V.I.
22.St. Thomas Nursing Home,(STT) Health Care Facilities (Extension), St. Thomas, V.I.
23. CTF St. Thomas Corp. (STT) Hotel (Extension) St. Thomas, V.I.
24. Life-Pack USVI, LLC,(STX) Assembly (New), St. Croix, V.I.
24. VI Cement & Building Products (STT)
…………………………………Manufacturing (Extension), St. Thomas, V.I.
Any person, firm or corporation interested in the approval or disapproval of the applications may appear and be heard, provided that a written statement is submitted to the Chief Executive Officer of the Economic Development Commission at least one day prior to the hearing at P.O. Box 223499 Christiansted, St. Croix USVI 00822, (Phone) 773-6499 (Fax) 773-7701.
Frank Schulterbrandt, Esq.
Chief Executive Officer
1. (DSB) Designated Service Business
2. (STT) St. Thomas Hearing
3. (STX) St. Croix Hearing