- This event has passed.
Senate: Workforce, Consumer Affairs
January 29, 2018 @ 9:00 am
Committee on Workforce Development, Consumer Affairs and Culture
The committee will convene to receive testimony on the following:
BLOCK I – 9 a.m.
- Status of unemployment and disaster unemployment claims
- Status of federal funds within the Department of Labor
- Status on Consumer Affairs and the costs of goods within the territory
BLOCK II – 1 p.m.
- Status of the V.I. Carnival Committee’s preparedness for the upcoming St. Thomas Carnival season
- Status of the Department of Tourism post hurricanes, to include: DOT’s marketing strategies and any other initiatives being implemented for the coming season