Tuesday, November 21, 2017 1:32 pm Last modified: 1:10 pm

Community

UVI Bulletin Board for November

Here is what's happening on both campuses of the University of the Virgin Islands.
Read More

CFVI Announces Hurricane Relief Rapid Response Block Grants

Catholic Charities of the Virgin Islands, Methodist Training and Outreach Center and VI Partners for Healthy Communities will each receive a block grant of $25,000.
Read More

Lockhart Elementary School to Open on Monday, Nov. 13; Other Schools Scheduled to Open Soon

The following schools are set to open during the next two weeks, Nov. 8-20.
Read More

V.I. Energy Office Extends Renewable Energy Rebates, Weatherization Programs

VIEO has announced a one-year extension of the following Fiscal Year 2017 (FY17) programs into FY18 to include the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Rebate Program and the Weatherization Assistance Program.
Read More

VIBE Asks Scholarship, Financial Aid Applicants to Contact Office

VIBE requests that the following scholarship and financial aid applicants come into or contact the VIBE’s St. Thomas-St. John Office, located at 60B, 61, 62 Dronningens Gade.
Read More

Humane Society of St. Thomas to Elect New Board, Seeks Nominees

The Humane Society of St. Thomas will be electing seven new board members at its annual meeting on Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018.
Read More

V.I. Board of Nurse Licensure Extends Licenses for Present RNs and APRNs

In light of the extreme hardship that hurricanes Irma and Maria have caused, the V.I. Board of Nurse Licensure is implementing the following policy, effect immediately.
Read More

Democratic Party of V.I. Announces Election for New Democratic National Committeeman

The untimely death of the National Democratic Party Committeeman Luis “Tito” Morales has left that position vacant.
Read More
President Barack Obama

Genevieve Whitaker Selected to Attend Inaugural Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago

Genevieve Whitaker, co-founder and president of Virgin Islands Youth Advocacy Inc. has been selected among 15,000 applicants to be one of hundreds of civic leaders from around the world to take part in the inaugural Obama Foundation Summit.
Read More

National Guard Team Mobile Treatment Van to Bring Medical Care to Anna’s Retreat on Nov. 2

Individuals with chronic diseases: hypertension/diabetes, high cholesterol, allergies, breathing problems, etc. are encouraged to visit the Mobile Treatment Van.
Read More