- Container Port Road (Route 75) – crews will reconstruct all the washed-out areas of the roadway
- Scenic Road Phase II (Route 78) – this phase includes the continuation of improvements to include paving and drainage.
- Clifton Hill Road – this project will include the addition of sidewalks, roadway paving and widening, drainage, as well as the addition of a turning lane from Melvin Evans Highway onto Clifton Hill Road.
Traffic Signal System Repairs:
- Sunny Isles (Routes 66 and 70)
- Kingshill Central High School (Route 70)
- La Reine (Routes 70 and 75)
- Castle Burke (Routes 64, 65 and 70)
- University of the Virgin Islands (Route 70)
- West Airport Road (Routes 64 and 65)
- Williams Delight on Melvin Evans Highway (Route 66 and 665)
- Hannah’s Rest (Routes 70 and 661)
- Paradise on Queen Mary Highway (Routes 69 and 70)
- Sunshine Mall Kmart (West Route 70)
St. Thomas-St. John
- Main Street and Side Streets Enhancement Project – this project will include drainage improvements utility relocation, cobblestone installation, landscaping and lighting
- Crown Mountain Road (Route 33) – this project will take place near Shibui Condominiums and will involve the reconstruction of two retaining walls. Once completed, residents will again be able to access their homes from Crown Mountain Road.
- Wintberg Road (Route 394) – the permanent repairs will involve drainage and paving improvements, allowing residents to traverse the heavily trafficked road.
- Tabor and Harmony Road (Route 42) – this project will entail the construction of retaining walls at two locations to prevent further erosion of the roadway.
- Scott Free Road Contract I – this phase will include demolition of the existing bridge and replacement of the roadway.
- Fish Bay (Route 1041) – this project will include the addition of a gabion retaining wall and concrete pavement replacement.
- Centerline Road (Route 10) – this project will entail road construction and repaving.
Traffic Signal System Repairs
- Airport – Moravian Highway (Routes 30 and 302)
- Addelita Cancryn (Routes 30 and 308)
- Norre Gade – Hospital Gade (Routes 35 and 38)
- Lovers’ Lane (Routes 30 and 314)
- Mandela Circle (Routes 30 and 313)
- Frenchtown – Veterans Drive (Route 30)
- Fort Mylner – Weymouth Rhymer Highway (Routes 38 and 308)
- Old Tutu – Weymouth Rhymer Highway (Routes 38 and 42)
The motoring public will be advised of specific start dates once Notices to Proceed have been issued.