All interested persons are hereby notified that in accordance with Section 717 Chapter 12 of Title 29, Virgin Islands Code, as amended, dealing with the Economic Development Commission, Public Hearings on the following applications for tax exemption will be held on Thursday, February 5, 2004 at 10:00 a.m. at the Palm Courts Harbour View Hotel, St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands.
NAME: ………..TYPE: ……….. ……..LOCATION:
1. Great Cruz Association, LLLP Condominium Resort (New) St. John, V.I.
2. WHC Financial Advisors, LP
(DSB) Investment Management and Advisory Services (New), St. Thomas, V.I.
3. Caneel Bay, Hotel/Resort (Employment waiver), St. John, V.I.
4. Universal Financial, LLC (DSB) – Financial and
Real Estate Development (New), St. Thomas, V.I.
5. True View Radiology Center, Inc. (DSB) Business & Management
Consulting Services (New), St. Thomas, V.I.
6. St. Thomas Catering Corporation, Airline Catering Service (extension), St. Thomas, V.I.
7. Concordia Campgrounds, Inc. Hotel/Guesthouse (New) St. John, V.I.
8. Belenus Administration & Consulting International, LLC
(DSB) – Insurance Co. And Admin. & Consulting Services (New), St. Croix, V.I. St. Croix, V.I.
9. Taneycomo VI, LLLP, (DSB)-International Trading Distribution
Services (New) , St. Croix, V.I.
10. DBI Acquisitions, LLC, Hotel/Resort (Modification), St. John, V.I.
Any person, firm or corporation interested in the approval or disapproval of the applications may appear and be heard, provided that a written statement is submitted to the Chief Executive Officer of the Economic Development Commission at least one day prior to the hearing at P.O. Box 223499 Christiansted, St. Croix USVI 00822, (Phone) 773-6499 (Fax) 773-7701.
Frank Schulterbrandt, Esq. Chief Executive Officer