Saturday, May 27, 2017 8:56 pm Last modified: 9:57 am

Community

Edwin Theodore Quetel Dies at 80

Edwin Theodore Quetel of St. Thomas died on Saturday, May 6, at his residence. He was 80 years old.
Read More

Helen A. Rabsatt Dies

Helen A. Rabsatt of the Dumbread Days Bakery on 7th Day Adventist Street died on April 28.
Read More

Viola A. Grant Dies

Viola A. Grant died on April 28.
Read More

Terrance J. Morris Dies

Terrance J. Morris, born Dec. 1, 1972, died on April 28.
Read More

V.I. Fire Service Brings in Cub Scouts for a Tour

The U.S. Virgin Islands Fire Service gave Cub Scouts from all three St. Thomas Cub Scout packs a special guided tour of the downtown Charlotte Amalie fire station.
Read More

UVI Bulletin Board for May

This is what is happening on both campuses of the University of the Virgin Islands.
Read More

Janice E. Powell Dies at 58

Janice E. Powell of St. Thomas died on Thursday, May 4, at Schneider Regional Medical Center. She was 58 years old.
Read More

AARP Seeks Nominations for V.I. Andrus Award for Community Service

AARP's V.I. Andrus Award for Community Service honors 50+ Virgin Islanders who are sharing their experiences, talents and skills to enrich the lives of their community members.
Read More

Copenhagen Royal Chapel Boys’ Choir Performs for VIMSIA

VI Montessori School and Peter Gruber International Academy (VIMSIA) welcomed the world renowned Copenhagen Royal Chapel Choir to perform on May 5.
Read More

UVI Announces Research Day Winners

The Office of Research and Public Service and the Eastern Caribbean Center hosted the event in April on the St. Thomas Campus and Albert A. Sheen Campus on St. Croix as an open forum for students, faculty and staff to discuss a myriad of topics that affect the community.
Read More